- 20:30 Kavos Lounge cafe.
Welcome party. Don't forget your "wrapped" book if you want to participate.
- 10:00 Island tour.
Don't forget your sun protection, hat, and pen. Bathing suit if you want.
- 10:15 Pouria area.
- 11:15 Trachi area - Katsarelias Simpson estate.
Acquaintance with the Skyrian short-bodied pony with Amanda Simpson.
- 12:00 Café Atsitsa.
Artistic bookbinding workshop with the painter and bookbinder Nikos Nikas.
Short writing workshop.
- 14:00 Group lunch (optional).
- 16:00 - 20:30 Free afternoon.
- 21:00 Open air theatre of Skyros Elementary School.
Theatre comedy play by the group "ZO": "Put the book down!" by Dimitris Alexiou directed by Giorgos Krasadakis. A play about books and bookcrossing (in Greek).
Ticket for the Convention participants: A chidren's book.
- 23:15 Juicy beach bar.
- 10:00 Village walk - mass book release.
Starting point our official bookcrossing zone "Ino".
Presentation of the skyrian house and household, architecture and historical elements.
- 12:00 Brooke square (Square of immortal poetry).
Convention's group photograph.
Flash mob: Poetry books surrounding the poet's statue.
- 12:30 (Optional) Visit to Manos and Anastasia Faltaits Museum.
- 13:30 - 19:00 Free afternoon (optional: group lunch).
- 19:30 Manos and Anastasia Faltaits outdoor alley.
Main author's event: "Sea - Woman - Literature".
The official guest authors Efi Venianaki, Ifigeneia Theodorou, Angela Kastrinaki, Noelle Barkshire and Victoria Hislop.
Co-ordinator: Mrs Nana Zisiou.
Music and song: Mrs Marianna Christodoulou.
- 22:00 "Ino" café bar OBCZ.
Book buffet with free books on the street for everyone.